Lovely Anglo French family residing a stone’s throw from the heath are looking at hiring someone to work with them in the afternoons from 3PM or 8PM with flexibility to do occasional babysitting, or weekend work which entails one short or half day when necessary. They have two girls 8 and 11 and a little boy 4 years old.
The afternoon routine would focus mainly on cooking dinner, collecting the children from school, sitting them down to do homework, playing/interacting/stimulating the children with different activities or games and helping with the bath/bedtime routine.
The role is a mix of sole and shared charge as as mum around and occasionally where the nanny will be solely responsible for the children.
- High level of English (both written and spoken) and able to get the children to sit down and do homework with them in mother’s absence
- A proven track record of longevity in previous jobs
- Confident controlling and managing 3 children
- Willing to travel with the family
- Firm but calm, kind and trustworthy
- Experience required
- Training preferred
ASAP start. Salary neg.