Wanted: Nanny for two children in North West London.
Returning clients are looking for a caring and fun-loving nanny for a boy 3 years with mild autism and a girl 6 years- for 3 days a week in Hendon, North London.
About the job
Ideally they’re looking for someone who can work on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays and look after the children from 8am - 4pm. The little girl goes to full time school and the little boy to nursery. The family would love a driver but it’s not absolutely essential. The nursery and school are accessible by a direct bus. For drivers, there is an automatic car on duty and for car owners, there is parking. The role will be mainly looking after the boy and the nanny should have some special needs experience/training but again not absolutely essential if she is empathetic and understanding. She must also be calm and loving.
The job involves:
- Preparing nutritious lunch for the boy
- School drop offs and pick ups
- Cleaning morning dishes
- Tidying the nursery
- Enjoying a bit of ‘Nanny time’ (hopefully) while the boy naps
- Playing with the little boy and spending time with the girl when she comes home from school
About the Nanny
They will be a non-smoking and have:
– A minimum of two years’ experience
– An up to date DBS
– An up to date first aid certificate (or proof of attendance for a recent course)
– Written references
It’s a bonus if the Nanny:
– Has a clean driver’s licence
– Has skills and interests that they’d like to share with the children (art, music etc)
– Would like to take on the odd evening’s babysitting
ASAP - 23rd July 2019.. Salary neg.