Two lovely families and very good friends are looking for a warm, reliable and energetic nanny to share for their 4-year-old boys.
Both sets of parents have full time jobs and children are starting Reception in September 2019.
One family will be living in Mill Hill, NW7 and the other lives in Finchley, N3.
Requirements for the nanny
· Warm and full of positive energy
· Genuine love for children and children play
· Full driving licence (own car is preferable)
· Very good spoken English (other languages could be useful but not a must: Greek, French, Russian)
· DBS, First aid
· Nanny / Housekeeper
· Full time & sole charge care of the children
· Morning drop-offs and after-school pick-ups (often two children at the same time)
· Take care of children when they are not in school: give them breakfast or lunch or dinner, play, go for
walks or playdates, clubs and activities. Bath and bedtime routines
· Housekeeping around children, washing, tidying up, cooking healthy and nutritious meals for the family,
prepare packed lunch etc.
· Occasional babysitting may be required.
· Parents may travel occasionally while leaving children with the grandparents and the nanny.
Monday - Friday (7:30am - 7:00pm)
£14 net per hour
Must be a confident driver, (having her/ his own car is preferable).
4 weeks (1 weeks would be at nanny's choice and the rest will be in consultation with both families, normally end of August, Christmas or Easter)
Other important information
· One family have two cats
· Non smokers