A family in W Hampstead are looking for a Mandarin speaking sole charge Nanny to care for their gorgeous little boy who will be 5 months old at the start of employment. The Nanny is required for an average of 48 hours/week: 10 hours a day for 4 days + 8 hours a day for 1 day. The ideal candidate will be educationally focused, ideally with baby experience and beyond. The family are looking for a long term Nanny who could stay for 6 years! No driving necessary.
• All care pertaining to the baby
• Running errands for him
• Creating a warm & stimulating environment for him
• Organising and accompanying the child to activities and play dates
• Bath and bed routine
• Feeding and weaning
• Organising his wardrobe and bedroom
• Tidying away toys
To be considered for this role you must;
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• Up to date DBS check
• Paediatric first aid
• Longstanding experience in previous roles
• Excellent contactable references
Sept start. Salary neg.