Lovely new clients residing a stone’s throw from the heath are looking to hire someone to help care for their adorable little boy 2.5 years in the afternoons from 1pm to 6.30pm with flexibility to do full time in the holidays 8am-6.30pm. Babysitting an added bonus. Mostly nursery duties. Cleaner employed once a week. Sole charge but mum works occasionally from home.
The afternoon routine would focus mainly on cooking dinner, collecting the child from nursery - a 10 minute walk away, playing/interacting/stimulating him with different activities or games and helping with the bath/bedtime routine.
- High level of English (both written and spoken)
- A proven track record of longevity in previous jobs
- Confident controlling and managing a boy of that age
- Firm but calm, kind and trustworthy
- Experience required
- Training preferred but not essential
Sept start. Salary neg.