Lovely new clients are looking to hire someone to help care for their adorable little girls almost 2 years and 4 years. Monday to Fridays 3-7. The parents sometimes work from home and could be flexible regarding days if the ideal candidate could only work 3 or 4 afternoons a week. If anyone wanted to do some housekeeping chores, the role could be extended to 1-7. The duties would mainly be collecting the girls from nursery and school, taking the older one to ballet, playing with them, preparing supper, bath and bedtime routine.
- Spoken Greek a bonus but not essential
- A proven track record of longevity in previous jobs
- Confident looking after and managing girls that age
- Cooking. At the moment mum does it all but would welcome a hand with it
- Firm but calm, kind and trustworthy
Sept start. From £12 net per hour.