Israeli family looking for a live out Nanny to help look after their gorgeous children - boy 7, boy 9 and girl 11 years. Monday to Friday 2-8. Mum in and out so it would be sole and shared care. The duties would be childcare related with a cleaner also employed. Driving essential with an automatic car on duty. Native English speaker if possible with a good knowledge of Maths!
ASAP start. Salary: £15 net per hour.
Couple coming over from the US for an upcoming family visit to London are looking for nanny coverage between July 11th and July 13th ie. 3 days. They are staying in a hotel in Little Venice and have two children - a girl nearly 3 years and a boy nearly 1 year. The hours would be 3-11pm on the first two days and 10am-6pm on the third day. Duties would involve taking the children out locally and occupying them during the day.
£13 net per hour.
12 year old - Girl
10 year old - Girl
9 year old -Girl
7 year old- Boy
Two small dogs.
Cavapoochon and Maltese - Both very small breeds, very little maintenance. Both are hypoallergenic.
Nearest Train is overground Thames Link to Radlett. Easily accessible from King’s Cross, West Hampstead, Cricklewood, Mill Hill and Borehamwood. The family are about 8-10 min walk from station.
Preferred days would be Monday and Friday or Thursday and Friday. There is room for a 3rd day if Nanny was available. Live in Housekeeper couple also employed.
· Tidy and organise cupboards, desk, draws and wardrobes
· Label everything
· Clear out from time to time what’s no longer needed or used
· Initiate and manage new ideas to keep children organised and tidy
· Ensure clothes from laundry are put away
Diary and General Management
· Assist with organising playdates or party rotas
· Organise weekly school information
· Preparation of homework schedule
· Completion of school forms if necessary
· Buy and organise party gifts. Plan in advance
· Organise filing of all children’s information in study and maintenance of documents on computer
· Ensure children eat healthily
· Generate weekly meal schedules and new ideas
· Prepare weekly food schedule for housekeepers
· Supply list of food items for buying
· Clear out clothes too small
· Fix items that need mending or altering
· Label all clothing
· Ensure they have clothes and shoes particularly for school which fit
· Collect children from school or coach stop
· Drive to any after school activities
· Drop and collect from friends
· Arrange for vet visits
· Fortnightly grooming
· Weekly bathing and brushing of hair
· Ensure they have supplies for school
· Support and ensure homework completion
· Support initiatives to encourage good behaviour
· Ensure encourage daily exercise and set up and manage new clubs /classes
· Must ensure the safety at all times of the children
· Two children have allergies to nuts. Making sure their medicine is always in date.
· Arrange dentist and hairdressing appointments as necessary
Must be able to use EpiPens
Must be DBS checked
Can occasionally help with additional babysitting
ASAP start. £13 net per hour.
New clients residing in Highgate are seeking an exceptionally experienced twins Nanny to help look after their gorgeous twin boy and girl 7 months. They employ a night nurse at the moment so would like someone who will be able to just come in and continue the routine where she leaves off. The role will be primarily looking after the children with a housekeeper employed 6 hours a day. It will be mostly sole charge with mum and dad both working out of the house but, as they work in the legal field, they can sometimes be around. The ideal candidate must be a self starter and have a wealth of experience working with multiples or twins. They must be a proficient cook and be able to make an array of healthy and delicious meals for the children and, if possible, the parents too. Hours will be 10/11 hours a day to be confirmed. No need to drive but there is parking so very convenient if any nannies want to come by car!
End Dec/Jan 2020 start. Salary: neg according to age and experience.
New clients with boy 7 years and 2 girls 9 months and 9 years are seeking an afternoon nanny Monday to Friday 3-6 and a part time housekeeper Monday to Friday for any 3 hours preferably mornings. Mum at home so roles would be sole and shared charge. Must have someone who can cope and know what to feed a child with multiple allergies as well as be able to listen and understand clear instructions. Nanny’s role will comprise mostly of school pick ups, taking to after school activities, preparing children’s bags, uniforms and dinner, as well as homework supervision. The housekeeper will be responsible for deep cleaning, family laundry and ironing, prep of simple vegetables etc.
ASAP start but could wait until Sept . £12/£13 net per hour.
Two lovely families and very good friends are looking for a warm, reliable and energetic nanny to share for their 4-year-old boys.
Both sets of parents have full time jobs and children are starting Reception in September 2019.
One family will be living in Mill Hill, NW7 and the other lives in Finchley, N3.
Requirements for the nanny
· Warm and full of positive energy
· Genuine love for children and children play
· Full driving licence (own car is preferable)
· Very good spoken English (other languages could be useful but not a must: Greek, French, Russian)
· DBS, First aid
· Nanny / Housekeeper
· Full time & sole charge care of the children
· Morning drop-offs and after-school pick-ups (often two children at the same time)
· Take care of children when they are not in school: give them breakfast or lunch or dinner, play, go for
walks or playdates, clubs and activities. Bath and bedtime routines
· Housekeeping around children, washing, tidying up, cooking healthy and nutritious meals for the family,
prepare packed lunch etc.
· Occasional babysitting may be required.
· Parents may travel occasionally while leaving children with the grandparents and the nanny.
Monday - Friday (7:30am - 7:00pm)
£14 net per hour
Must be a confident driver, (having her/ his own car is preferable).
4 weeks (1 weeks would be at nanny's choice and the rest will be in consultation with both families, normally end of August, Christmas or Easter)
Other important information
· One family have two cats
· Non smokers
French family relocating to London are looking for an after school nanny for their two daughters almost 9 years and 14 years. The role would be mostly to collect the younger one from school in Wembley and take her home and take care of her ( homework, shower, games, dinner ) until the mum gets home from work 5 days a week.
Must speak a good level of English and French
Must have experience with that age range
Must be clean and tidy
Beg Sept start
£12-£15 an hour
Lovely clients require a young, energetic and warm nanny to help care for their adorable twin boy and girl 19 months as well as older daughter 4 years old. Monday to Friday 8.30-6 and babysitting if possible. Nursery duties only with a cleaner employed. Mum is a stay at home mum so the role would be a mix of sole and shared charge. The parents are Irish and would like the nanny to accompany them to Ireland in the course of her role where she would live in their own wing of a fabulous country house. Must have toddler twins experience and be happy to work alongside mum.
Sept start. Salary negotiable.
Lovely new clients are looking to hire someone to help care for their adorable little girls almost 2 years and 4 years. Monday to Fridays 3-7. The parents sometimes work from home and could be flexible regarding days if the ideal candidate could only work 3 or 4 afternoons a week. If anyone wanted to do some housekeeping chores, the role could be extended to 1-7. The duties would mainly be collecting the girls from nursery and school, taking the older one to ballet, playing with them, preparing supper, bath and bedtime routine.
- Spoken Greek a bonus but not essential
- A proven track record of longevity in previous jobs
- Confident looking after and managing girls that age
- Cooking. At the moment mum does it all but would welcome a hand with it
- Firm but calm, kind and trustworthy
Sept start. From £12 net per hour.
Nanny required to help care for two little boys born November 2016 and October 2018. The role will be a mixture of sole charge and shared care, working 8am to 2pm, Monday to Friday (30 hours per week). A driver is not essential due to the central location, with the family home conveniently located close to local amenities and transport links. The family also employ a cleaner during the week and have a pet cat, so an animal lover is a must.
The family are looking for a professional, proactive, energetic and caring nanny, with experience of looking after children of a similar age. The right candidate will have a passion for childcare, setting good boundaries, whilst creating a stimulating environment in which the children will continue to develop and thrive. Both boys are happy and healthy, in a good routine, with the eldest at school in the afternoons. He is very active and strong, loving to learn and the youngest is a very smiley, happy baby. The role will include typical nursery duties, preparing healthy meals, undertaking school runs (10-minute walk) and organising age appropriate activities.
Sept start. Salary: £23,000 to £24,000 gross per year based on 30 hours.
Returning client with 3 teenage children - girl 15 and boys 12 and 17 is seeking an exceptional daily cleaner for 4 hours a day 7/8/9am x 4 hours x 6 days a week. Duties include deep cleaning, laundry and ironing for the household, hoovering, hand washing delicates, polishing, dusting, tidying and food preparation. Someone with lots of energy and initiative would be great.
ASAP start. Salary negotiable.